Today we are going to share how to get rid of blackheads with Vaseline or petroleum jelly. A blackhead can be defined as a blocked sweat duct of the skin or a plug of sebum in a hair follicle which mostly appear on areas such as the nose, cheeks and chin.
Blackheads can ruin your beautiful looks, so you must learn some fast ways to remove blackheads and keep looking beautiful forever. If you can’t afford expensive blackhead removal creams from the cosmetic store, then don’t stress anymore as we will tell you a very great home remedy to get rid of blackheads fast. There are numerous special home remedies to get rid of blackheads and this Vaseline method is among those specials!
Getting Rid Of Blackheads With Use Of Vaseline
Whether you are a teen or an aged person, this homemade Vaseline blackheads treatment is totally safe and inexpensive. If you are to attend a function or party within a few days or maybe tomorrow, and you are so much worried due to the ugly blackheads that are ruining your beauty, then stop worrying anymore and try the method that we are going to share today.
Get Rid Of Blackheads With Vaseline Treatment
Things You Need:
- Two Small Washcloths
- Soft Tissue Papers
- Clear Plastic or Glad wrap
How To Use Vaseline For Blackheads Treatment
- Apply a thick coat of Vaseline or petroleum jelly on the blackheads affected area. For best results, apply Vaseline after a shower or washing the blackheads affected area with water as it will make the extraction of dirt and grime easier.
- Now cover the area (where you have applied Vaseline) with a piece of clear plastic or glad wrap.
- Keep the skin wrapped with plastic and apply two hot damp washcloths for five minutes on the skin. The hot damp washcloths will help make the pores soft and unclog them.
- After five minutes, remove the washcloths. Then wrap a clean soft tissue over each forefinger and gently squeeze the affected skin to remove the blackheads and clean your pores. You can widen your fingers so that the deep blackheads can be effectively removed.
- After doing this whole process, apply any good skincare product containing AHAs and BHAs to keep the pores clean.
Note: Always be gentle to your skin and do the process smoothly.
This method of blackheads removal using Vaseline is very effective and it has helped many people who were struggling for years to remove their blackheads. So give it a try!
How To Get Rid Of Blackheads With Vaseline – If you know any other remedy of blackheads removal using Vaseline, then don’t forget to share with us.