Remove blackheads Overnight – Blackheads are clogged pores caused by oil and dirt. In our environment where pollution and dirt cause different skin problems, blackheads is common problem in all of these. Sometimes it seems really difficult to get rid of them. It seems they have found a permanent home on our face and are refusing to vacate the place. Well it is time to get rid of these blackheads overnight by using some simple tricks. Yes! it is possible to remove them overnight.
Here are some effective and proven ways that not only remove them but also cleanse skin deeply.
1.Remove blackheads overnight by moisturizing method.
You can apply this home trick after shower. You will need,
– A piece of clear plastic (we used Glad wrap)
– 2 small washcloths
– Moisturizer/balm ( Vaseline)
1. It’s best to do this once you’ve jumped out of the shower while your skin’s temperature is higher as pores will be open, making it easier for you to extract dirt and grime.
2. Apply a thick coat of moisturizer to the area that needs to be treated to create a temporary seal, trapping the heat in the skin. Vaseline works well for this as a quick little skin salve.
3. Cover the area with a piece of Glad wrap and apply two hot, damp washcloths for five minutes to help the area retain its heat longer and soften the pores and blackheads.
4. Once the washcloths are removed, wrap a tissue over each forefinger and gently squeeze the skin where the blackheads are clogging your pores to remove them. Widen your fingers so the blackhead will be effectively removed from underneath. To avoid red marks, be gentle and keep re positioning your fingers.
5. If the blackhead doesn’t come out after three attempts, leave it to avoid breaking the capillaries. This method is good to apply it at night before sleeping to prevent open pores from dirt.
6. Follow up your extractions with skincare products containing acids, such as AHAs and BHAs, which absorb directly into the pores and keep them clean.
This is really best and fast way to remove blackheads.
2.Use aloe vera,turmeric and milk to remove blackheads fast.
Aloe Vera is good moisturizer to extract the blackheads from skin .Take two table spoon aloe Vera pulp,one table spoon fresh milk(without boiling) with two pinches of turmeric powder. Apply this on your skin well and double coat the area where blackheads are visible.Leave it to get dry and afterwards wash the area by gentle massaging with lukewarm water. Aloe Vera and fresh milk also making it easier to squeeze out the blackheads but avoid squeezing too much.
Steam is an ancient and effective,fast way to open the clogged pores.Steam soften the blackheads .Steam the face 5 minutes over the bowl filled with warm water(that is enough to steam).Draping the towel over face and bowel to trap the steam inside. Don’t over steam your face. Take out the blackheads by gently rub the skin for 1 to 2 minutes.Thereafter, splash it with cold water for closing all the open pores. Use this technique at night would be beneficial for avoiding dirt and sun rays.
Remove blackheads Overnight
These are the tricks which remove blackheads overnight. You do not need to wait for weeks or months.If you apply these once in a month you can prevent skin from blackheads and their return.