Natural Ways To Get Rid Of Blackheads – Home remedies are one of the best ways to prevent blackheads. These are quite cheap and easily available at all times at your home. More the natural products much better are the results. This also eliminates the side effects of using products containing chemicals.One of the natural ways to get rid of blackheads is explained below. This method explains how to get rid of blackheads using egg mask.
Get Rid of Blackheads Using Egg Mask:
- Get two eggs or more depending on the amount of blackheads on your face.
Break the eggs gently into a clean bowl. Do it carefully so that the egg yolk does break and mix with the egg whites.
- Now separate the egg yolk from egg white. This can be done using a popular method of using suction of plastic bottle.
- Get an empty plastic bottle. Wet the mouth of water bottle so that egg yolk moves in easily. Place your hands at the middle of the bottle and press it slightly. Move it near to the egg yolk and then release your hands so that the egg yolk is sucked in.
- Only the egg white would be used to remove blackheads. Grab a brush and tissue paper for this purpose.
- Using a brush apply the egg white gently in one direction on your face so that it covers the area where blackheads exist.
- Now separate the two halves of a single tissue paper and tear it in to small pieces.
- Place the tissue paper on the area where egg white was applied.
- Now using the brush again apply egg white on to the tissue paper smoothly.
- Using another tissue paper cover this area again softly. This would serve as the blackhead strips we often use.
- Let it dry completely. This should take 5-6 minutes not more than that. Meanwhile do not touch the tissue papers.
- Once it dries completely gently peel of the tissues from your skins and the blackheads would be removed instantly.