How to Remove Deep Blackheads from Nose and Skin ? Blackheads as we know them are a stubborn kind of skin problem. Some blackheads when never treated timely develop roots within the skin layers. But never loose hope, my simple means we can get rid of deep blackheads.
Following are the steps to be followed to remove deep blackheads from nose
- Firstly prepare skin of your nose by washing it with mild soap or face wash to remove oil and dirt.
- Using scrub to remove deep blackheads from nose is very helpful; massage it gently on wet skin in small circular motions for five minutes. This will exfoliates dead cells from skin and makes easier to remove deep blackheads.
- Fill a large pot with hot water and place on the stove. Turn the burner on high, and wait for the water to boil. Remove the pot from the burner, and put your face close to the steam. Take care not to burn yourself. Place the towel over your head from the back to keep the steam on your face. The steam will help to loosen the blackheads and make them easier to remove. Stay in the steam for 10 minutes. If steam hurts your face then you can focus it only on nose.
- Now you have to make a small face pack to remove blackheads from nose. Mix 4 tsp baking soda with 1 cup mineral water (any available). Apply the baking soda paste to your nose, and let it dry for 10 minutes. The baking soda will help draw impurities out of the skin, including the dirt and debris from blackheads. Rinse well with warm water to remove the paste.
- Now when you try to remove deep blackheads from nose with the help of any extractor they will come out easily.
- Use any toner or rose water to wipe out nose afterwards.
Following are the steps to be followed to remove deep blackheads from skin
- To remove deep blackheads from skin is relatively easier then to remove blackheads from nose. Take a steam bath or hot water bath. This will not only help open the pores but also soften the skin so that blackheads can be removed easily.
- Now cover your index fingers with tissues or washcloth, stretch the specific part of skin with the thumbs and gently squeeze blackhead out by applying pressure on either side of it. You can also use tweezers and blackhead extractor to remove them.
- Rub lemons over the area before you go to bed. Lemon juice will close up your pores blocking oils and dirt from soaking into your pores in the night. Remember not to apply lemon on face as it will give rash to facial skin or never use just Lemon to remove deep blackheads from skin.
- To remove deep blackheads from skin a simple technique can also be used, after each bath or was just rub the corner of your towel in opposite direction of its growth, blackhead will disappear after few tries.
Buy This Blackheads Remover Cream for effective results – Click Here
Category: Remove Blackheads